Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Islands

I'm going to keep this post short (and not because "someone" accused me of making my posts too lengthy). I'll keep it short because
a) I am wasting precious beach time and I have less than a week left in this paradise; and
b) Aside from hanging out on beaches, having drinks on the beach watching the sun setting, exploring beautiful islands, dancing on the beach at night and generally relaxing, I don't have much else to write.

We are (sadly) nearing the end of this amazing trip. In the last few weeks we've been island hopping in the South of Thailand and they've all been nice in their own way ...they all had a beach, so really what more could you ask?

Wait, now! Don't be jealous, I also attended SCHOOL! I am now certified open water diver and after a gruelling course, went to 16 meters below the surface. Needless to say, my brother Joe was right, it is another world underwater and I loved it.

So that's all for now. As I said, precious beach time is being wasted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the final days of your trip Paloma, it's sad how quickly time passes when you're enjoying yourself.